Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Panasonic Zs3 Vs Ultra Hd Recommendation/Comparison On Digital P&s Cameras: Sony DSC-H20 Vs Panasonic DMC-ZS1 And DMC-ZS3 - Which To Get?

Recommendation/Comparison on Digital p&s Cameras: Sony DSC-H20 vs Panasonic DMC-ZS1 and DMC-ZS3 - Which to get? - panasonic zs3 vs ultra hd

With some research, I think, buy one of these 3 cameras, and in the hope that someone some advice on what you need to be adapted to my situation.
Sony DSC-H20 vs
Panasonic DMC-vs. ZS1
Panasonic DMC-ZS3

I am looking for a new point-and-shoot digital camera handy. It replaces a 5-year-3MP 3x Zoom Nikon Coolpix 3200 now.
I do not want to carry a large SLR.

The biggest problem I have is with the 3200, that when I picture is at the gymnasium or auditorium, black or yellow, or out of focus, eyes are not enough for my body to zoom 50-75 feet, and red.
In addition, sometimes the freeze starts.

My children are starting to do in the winter, and the concerts and recitals, etc. Except for holidays, birthdays and types of images of interiors.
In essence, a family oriented unit Swiss Army type knife. I do not want to print on 8x10.

I put movies on my existing unit basis, if I happen to have orE-Camera - pool, beach, ad-hoc basis. I use it as my primary video. Only if we, the camera on me.
This video is not the main problem.
In addition to concerts, recitals and things kind of event, I bring you great camera.

If you have a better recommendation would be all for those.

I have over $ 300.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment