Monday, February 1, 2010

Cancer Or Wart On Knuckle How Can I Tell If I Have Skin Cancer, And How Do I Know If Its Not A Wart Or Regular Mole?

How can I tell if I have skin cancer, and how do I know if its not a wart or regular mole? - cancer or wart on knuckle

I have a wart on my finger once. Smaller than a penny. I had several of them, and my mother had a stroke in some cleaner than all the white and eventually fall off was laid. After reading a magazine, I saw that I was beating like a very short version of skin cancer. How do I know whether his skin cancer or just a regular wart?

3 comments:

mary p said...

I have a skin cancer on the lips .. I thought it was a wart. too. I went to my family Phy ... told me it was cancer and tries to remove it .. sent to the test .. Remove ended go to a doctor to ... has it all! ! Go to your doctor .. not afford.

Splendid A said...

For more information, visit http://www.cancerssociety.org

Elleniac said...

Go to a dermatologist and control over the skin.

Post a Comment