Friday, February 19, 2010

Brazilian Wax Hidden He Was Demanding...when He Changed I Got Insecure, And Emotional....what The Hell I Should Do?

He was demanding...when he changed I got insecure, and emotional....what the hell i should do? - brazilian wax hidden

My present and my bf have been made for 5.5 months.

Everything was at first very large. But he suddenly began to harassment of my hair. Please do not misunderstand ... Things I remain TRIM and clean. But it's really a neat freak and am not familiar with me and ask for a Brazilian wax and like one over hand shower ... If you havent shaved my legs for one day and realizes that a comment that

Then, a month ago, I decided to break it and because I could not see my car with someone who made me ugly and bad move on my car .... But I stopped when I told him that he had come to my work, and conffess he is wrong and has a larger proportion of their own problems, made to me .... Is ready to change ....

Well ... our sex life has improved, I mean, I do not know ... I afforts ... I down there with baby powder ... regularry and shaving .. (mainly because I want to feel clean for him)

BUT ... I have overcome a situation of uncertainty in the bed with him too. The last time we were together ... *** Could not ........ the second time and I felt something wrong on my side

He said it was not bad ... But since I feel he is hiding from me .... right, so maybe I'm paranoid now ... I do not know ....... .................... but they were very cold lately ... acts as if a scene, I do nothing ... while I explained why I was emotional ...


I do not know what to do

4 comments:

Wisen Smart said...

They are our tips for the first time and again of this type. I told you, he's the guy from the movie "Sleeping with the Enemy", remember? Of course they are not comfortable, it is not good and never was, but you really want to go to bed with a man who made the knowledge of cleaning before they touch your private parts.

What will it take? It is not, he is one who is ill. They make the stomach to the head, if I give an idiot like him sick, I prefer to sharks, which take in the first place.

Bobbert said...

Wow that is a unique situation, and I think talking to him about it. But at the end of the day, if you do not agree, which is the spirit. Sounds like a shot in any way.

It is only my opinion said...

Time to end forever. Seriously. This guy is a control freak who delayed or even earlier. It is very rare. He has already indications. In addition, you always feel the pain he has caused. And do not forget, memories. Go.

Pixiechi... said...

Please ditch your ass.

Want to know a secret? People do not change so easily

Is this the love of your life? No, do not yet believe,

Post a Comment