Sunday, February 21, 2010

Index.of Jpeg Hot Girls Dreamweaver CS3 Posting Issue?

Dreamweaver CS3 posting issue? - index.of jpeg hot girls

OK, so we posted a site with Dreamweaver. This site is very good. Do I have a new website and the URL and problems. When I compare the two sides understand each other is not. The new plant, but no. I do not know what I did in the first and do not know what they have done wrong in the second.

Since I am not an expert user. I compare the site data management and archiving of data and all seems well. But it is not.

When you preview the page in DW it seems that I want. This is a page of a site at this time. Some text and a JPEG file, and contact us

To connect to the server and files are downloaded. Everything looks good.

I type the web address and all I see is the generic name index followed by the immediate parentORY and then all my files. If I add to my index.php page I have displayed. It seems that I intend to do. Work e-mail button

How do I get what I am not in this index generic and my index is the most important?

No comments:

Post a Comment