Sunday, January 31, 2010

Worst Wedgie Story Whats Your Worst Wedgie Story?

Whats your worst wedgie story? - worst wedgie story

OK, so I'm just looking for different wedgie stories. Semi wedgie wedgie hanging or others do not see every day. Or write to for this reason we do not all Reliz purchased a wedgie. (or if you did not even have one), to be creative, and if we could do soud painful. (makes me laugh when they) not only Cusinga, but when he cried or wet your self.don t because you never know if concerns over cable, and put the details !!!!! ! Thank you, and I know I'm always curious, if no date has been Would you say.

4 comments:

Concrete Cowboy said...

How can you hang the flagpole at the school all night for them .... Sound? It really happened to me, I thank you for the football HS. At the time I was disappointed that he needed surgery to repair the damage. Lucky I eventually have only 5 months and for 27 years, I have again fully packed. As members of Team 2 went to jail for 6 months and the rest is excluded from the team and had to do community service per year! In addition to her success reversed.This season had arrived without lies or stories. What I can say that people can be cruel.

Cool said...

I slept on the couch with my friends when they decided it was time I took my boxer course AMD does not stop shooting until he started to pull

MERRY GAY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! said...

What a monster.

calmchi... said...

just because I feel bad not always answers from his well and his invented clumsy, poorly maintained, with a history ...

uhh can see, I was on the street starin at my feet ... already.
someone came up behind me before I could see.
I caught my unddys when she thought, "D * mn good thing is that I do not run ... Liquid.
This guy named Reggie started givin me ad * min weggi.
I struggled in my pants, made a sorta dance Lil.
I was fooled me, I go into the city.
Said no, I said ahhh.
I finally let go, I said F * ck You H0.
i drop kick em in the head of the THA, and he died.

* Las I in red.

Post a Comment