Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No Testical Cat Male Persian Cat Mating?

Male Persian cat Mating? - no testical cat

I have a male Persian FIEX not because it costs about $ 170.00 to do the surgery because he one testicle that is not fallen, or 5 years. So my dilemma is that yesterday on the phone with a friend and sat down on his knees and began to move the seat very, very slow, circular movements when I pushed him meowing murder blood, is about 10 times I called. The next thing you know, it's behind me on the sofa (this is quite true that not everything that is a joke, really rare) The next thing you know, it's teeth, which in their hair and their legs around my neck with his claws. I try to walk and their Po'd is mine. What is your problem? It was hilarious, but I literally had to keep away from the door to my room close last night, then meowed at my door. So I stopped and walked into the room my daughters to bed, my cat out of my room. HELP

4 comments:

golden rider said...

Sounds like he really Po'd is because he could get. If you are a registered Persian, why not supplement and Study Abroad. She was able to calm him down, or simply bite the bullet and it will be $ 170.00 and fixed.

mirsanku... said...

It is likely to withdraw. If it came from a breeder, so it probably had much chance to reproduce.
I can not believe that the breeder before they sold or given up for adoption stalled.
They should be neutral, you will be happier in the long run.
Ask your vet if you can make payments of $ 170.
Or take a neutral local hospitals (which events the whole time), you can learn about them in your local Petstore.
Not reproduce, there are so many Persians in temporary shelters.
Good luck

dido_kha... said...

EV persain I have a male 3 years old and it seems that their desire to mate with such force that you just be4 i buy 2monthes.and enemy better if u now its the order you down Give at 6 months, or to decide May, what to do

catiator... said...

Will you partner and you are the only companions have. Get him neutered. They should not be used, the testes not distributed genetic predisposition.

Post a Comment