Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tom Delonge Jacke How Much Can I Sell My Fender Stratocaster Tom Delonge Deluxe Series Surf Green Guitar For?

How much can i sell my fender stratocaster tom delonge deluxe series surf green guitar for? - tom delonge jacke

I have the Tom DeLonge signature Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Series Guitar Surf Green .... I want to sell, but I do not know what is good value for the guitar .... in perfect condition with no dents or scratches or anything Someone has a price, the guitars and this guitar knows?

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hello! Suppose you made such a model in Mexico, selling the current range of this particular guitar is $ 500 to $ 700. When conditions such functional and aesthetic is really good, can get you in the position, the highest price for the right buyer. This guitar is really a stripped down Stratocaster with a humbucker, one volume control and a rigid axle. Not much flexibility, but that's not what this guitar be designed, however, the apparent number of people is that specifically at the end of the series is the perfect instrument. Good luck with your sale! Sincerely, Dana

Post a Comment