Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pcos Anovulation What Is The Best Way For A Woman With PCOS And Irregular Periods To Test For Ovulation?

What is the best way for a woman with PCOS and irregular periods to test for ovulation? - pcos anovulation

My gynecologist said ovulation tests can give false-positive results because of hormones associated with PCOS. He had a history of anovulation, but I think ovulate this month on Clomid. They rarely have symptoms of ovulation. Although he said that I based on the ultrasound I had ovulation cervical mucus proteins, pain, stomach or ovarian cancer. I am very disappointed because I want to get pregnant but have no idea how to see if I'm ovulating.

At the moment I am waiting to see, but to be disappointed after a month to month is a bit difficult to have hope.

3 comments:

Tanya777... said...

I assume you track your cycles in any way, since you mentioned the cervical mucus. Do you have your temperature? This could be a good way to see if it changes. The temperature can drop to the lowest level, when ovulation and highest peaks. If you are pregnant, should continue to grow and if not, will fall again just before the start of the cycle again.

You also know how to break the PCOS is it? You can also take metformin, I try very helpful, but you said that you are using Clomid. You can provide a vaccine that they ovulate.

Another thing to see is the length of time between ovulation and when the next cycle is started. If less than 14 days, you can talk to your doctor.

If the doctor has an ultrasound and the follicle ovulation was empty, I'm sure:)

Best wishes for babies

1 Deeva said...

If your doctor says your BBT? I have very irregular intervals, and targets with PCOS. He has me on Clomid and I ovulate and I have observed in my letter of tuberculosis. HTH

blessed with a baby boy said...

The best option is to take a blood sample on the CD 21 to ovulation, whether or not to be seen. This will give you detailed information about ovulation. Doc, but most of the time correctly on the sonogram that if they say you ovulate.

I'm back II Days of POS and Clomid. but I am not serious at this time. I have a cycle of 30-35 days. and ovulate every month, but not healthy. So, my doc prescribed clomid. It tests after ovulation, and told me that ovulation.

So do not worry ovulation. If you said your documents. Good luck to you

Post a Comment