Friday, December 11, 2009

Heavy Head, Palpitation Please Help Im Desperate ...tired Muscles, Difficulty Breathing, Heart Palpitations?

Please help im desperate ...tired muscles, difficulty breathing, heart palpitations? - heavy head, palpitation

Ok, before anyone says, go to the doctor, I was 10 or more time, I was now eight blood tests and I've always said, nothing is wrong.

I do not think Ike instead that doctors know everything, and it would help.

For about 6 months I've had some difficulty in breathing, you feel like you can never quite complete or a deep breath (you know, after running, you can breathe, but it never feels good enough or get enough), a right I force myself to breathe, yawn. Ive told my doctor about it and told her "stress", but I'm not stressed.

Then the last two months, my muscles feel tired and sore to walk the stairs to my muscles feel weak, and raised his arms above his head makes them feel tired and heavy. Ive had blood tests for this and said the doctor, everything was in order.

Occasionally get palpitations when the rhythm of my heart, totally wrong, you have so many rhythms feel very fast and then it stops for a few seconds. Speeds sometimes his own heart is my race. Iis very tired, no matter how much sleep they have. I want to make and be lazy all the time, buy the clothes, is off with friends, to feel a task.

I hope someone can help! My doctor said that was nothing, considered "serious" thrilled with blood tests, but even higher.

For help: im 19 and Ive been very low weight female all my life (despite desperately trying to gain weight and eat a lot too) do not know if this has something to with what I feel now do. He also had a heart murmur at birth that my doctor told me that I sing to be heard. The one I had had a serious illness mononucleosis when I 10 and 16

5 comments:

Stupid said...

Hello, I'm 21st Some of the symptoms are similar to those of diseases of the thyroid gland (including one I have).

The way she explained how his heart felt sounds like something I knew a week ago I went to the emergency room, but she said it was a "thyroid storm, or something as stupid and lame.

The low weight and rapid heartbeat sounds like hyperthyroidism (as I), which means that your thyroid is too much work. But muscle pain and sound, fatigue such as hypothyroidism, which means that the thyroid does not work enough or not.

Although these conditions make the people in their 40s and 50s, he is (of course), with some exceptions.


I think you should try another doctor and blood tests ran (believe me, I know how the injuries) and you say, look around, not just "serious" things. It may not be a thyroid problem, but it sounds like something is wrong.


(Note: If you do not know how to get to another doctor, only to its current locationDr. thank you for your help, but could relate to another person for a second opinion? "I would say that you want maybe an endocrinologist.)

hdpatch said...

I feel like he cardiac work-up needs.
Any change of heart is responsible for many of their symptoms.
Go to a doctor who is only with heart problems.

hdpatch said...

I feel like he cardiac work-up needs.
Any change of heart is responsible for many of their symptoms.
Go to a doctor who is only with heart problems.

mz_dazed said...

I agree with HA stupid (). I had the same symptoms as you and I am now on thyroid medication. You may have hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, such as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which means that the antibodies attack the thyroid gland causes. The attack in spurts, so that your thyroid May excretion of thyroid hormones, sometimes causing symptoms of hyperthyroidism, but in the end, when the thyroid gland is galnd destroyed, the person is hypothyroidism. It can also friction with Graves' disease, hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism level. Hypothyroidism, iron deficiency is common, leading to palpitations, weakness and shortness of breath. Do not give up. Sometimes it takes many doctors are attentive and actually listen to their symptoms. Ps conditions of the thyroid blood tests are fallible and often inaccurate.

Brutally Honest said...

I do not know exactly what we are talking about ... almost everything he says, is like me, force yourself to yawn, and palpitations feel so lazy, all the time ... Force yourself to yawn, take a full breath caused by asthma or allergic to act, to make something that is exciting to know palpitations and sometimes not even that they are. Stress and / or depression is an important factor of laziness ... is what the doctor said. btw you're not alone

Post a Comment